Contact Us today 

​(334) 807-1365

Choctawhatchee Riverkeeper

For emergencies such as water emergencies such persons in trouble on the water, fuel spills, chemical spills, sewer overflows, fish kills report them first to law enforcement using the 911 service. Then, after you report them to law enforcement please also report them to Choctawhatchee Riverkeeper.
For non-emergencies such as hazardous for paddlers or boaters, litter and trash dumping, poor forestry practices, illegal dumps, suspicious discharges to a stream or river please report them to us using the information above.
To help us more efficiently and effectively respond to reported concerns and problems please consider downloading and using the free Water Reporter app that is described in the resources section. When you use the application it captures the location, and if you click on the Choctawhatchee Riverkeeper icon when it asks if you wish to associate the report with a group, we will see the report. But, please do call us in addition to filing the report as we may have additional questions.

(334) 807-1365

Choctawhatchee Riverkeeper
P.O. Box 6734 Banks AL 36005

Telephone: (334) 807-1365

Contact Us

For general information or to report non-emergency pollution concerns or potential permit violations contact Choctawhatchee Riverkeeper in one of the following ways: